The main aims of our academic reporting is to provide all stakeholders, pupils, parents and teachers with data that:
- Is simple to read and understand.
- Indicates how well your child is doing in comparison to other similar children (at KS3) or a prediction of a final assessment grade (at KS4).
- Indicates the current level of your child’s effort.
Reports will be sent to parents on the following dates:
- Thursday 21st December 2023
- Thursday 28th March 2024
- Friday 28th June 2024 (Years 7-9)
- Friday 19th July (Year 10 Mock examinations results)
Please click the link below to see our Frequently Asked Questions related to the new processes and reports.
School Performance Tables
As we are newly opened there is no national published data on the school, however once data is available please follow the link below to the Department of Education’s information page: