SEND Information Report
At Orsett Heath Academy, our practice is inclusive and adaptive. All pupils are entitled to high quality teaching that gives them full access to the curriculum and all other opportunities and activities offered by the school. Where it is necessary to make reasonable adjustments, we will do so.
- to identify and provide appropriate support for pupils who have special educational needs using the assess, plan, do, review model (graduated approach);
- to have a person centred approach which puts the child and family at the heart of decision making;
- to work within the guidance provided by the SEND Code of Practice 2015;
- to provide a SENCo who will manage and develop the provision for SEND pupils;
- to provide support and advice for all staff working with pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities.
To view our SEND Policy 2023 – Please click HERE
To view our SEND Local Offer Information 2023 – Please click HERE
To view our Accessibility Plan 2023 – Please click HERE