At Orsett Heath Academy, we are committed to ensuring that all students are achieving to the best of their ability and are safe and well cared for.
If you are a pupil and you have concerns about any of your fellow students or you are experiencing difficulties of any kind inside or outside of school, you can:
- Speak with your Tutor
- Speak with the Safeguarding Team – Miss Rawson and Miss McGrane
- Speak with a PAL
- Speak with any other member of staff you wish
- Email on email@example.com
If you are a parent/member of the community or member of staff here at Orsett Heath Academy and you are concerned about any of our students, please do not hesitate to contact our Designated Safeguarding Lead, Miss Rawson or our Deputy Safeguarding Lead Miss McGrane
For further advice and support on school structures please see the Orsett Heath Safeguarding Policy and Anti-Bullying Policy, both found on the Policies page of this website.
If you have concerns outside of school hours, please use the numbers below:
- Call 999 if you are concerned that a child needs immediate protection
- Childline (childline.org.uk) 0800 11 11
- NSPCC (nspcc.org.uk) 0808 800 5000
- Thurrock MASH – Civic Offices 01375 652802
- Thurrock Council Emergency Duty Team (out of hours) 01375 372468
- Police Child Abuse Investigation Team – Call 101