In Geography you will learn all about the earth beneath your feet and to embrace your place as a global citizen. In KS3, you will look at different aspects of everyday life and develop knowledge of case studies from all over the world. Geography includes everything from tourism to climate change!
Purpose of the Geography Curriculum:
- To consolidate and extend student’s knowledge of the world’s major countries and their physical and human features
- To develop students understanding of how geographical processes interact to create distinctive human and physical landscapes that change over time
- To allow students to become aware of increasingly complex geographical systems in the world around them
- To allow students to develop greater competence in using geographical knowledge, approaches and concepts and geographical skills in analysing and interpreting different data sources
- To enable pupils to continue to enrich their locational knowledge and spatial and environmental understanding
To view the Geography Learning Journey – Click HERE