Learning a new language is a great skill to use in later life. In Year 7 you will start learning French! You will learn the basics of the language and how to communicate effectively. Learning a new language gives you confidence and furthered communication skills.
Purpose of the French Curriculum:
- To allow students to understand a range of language from audio and written sources
- To enable students to communicate across a variety of topics
- To develop students pronunciation and grammar skills
- To develop students cultural awareness
- To support students in developing a love for learning languages
To view the French Learning Journey – Click HERE
Mrs Amey will be teaching all Year 7 French this year and is looking forward to meeting you all in September!