In Drama you will develop your knowledge of performance as well as introducing key texts. Drama allows you to think creatively and work collaboratively. You will also learn communication and confidence skills. Even if you’re not one for the theatrics, there’s something in drama for everyone!
Purpose of the Drama Curriculum:
- To inspire and motivate pupils to think creatively.
- To build confidence and self-esteem.
- To prepare pupils in the work place when working in small groups and to develop empathy and tolerance.
- To expose pupils to different cultures when exploring different plays and studying genres/practitioners.
- To enrich pupils’ knowledge when experimenting with a range of stimuli.
To view the Drama Learning Journey – Click HERE
See below to watch a short introduction video from your Drama Teacher – Miss Turner!